banner



Tunnels Or Platform Starcraft 2

My Speedrun & Guide Through SC2: Wings of Liberty Brutal Campaign

Wings of Liberty Campaign Brutal Guide

My single player campaign guide through Starcraft 2: Wings of Freedom includes speed run videos demonstrating all missions washed on Vicious difficulty while also showing you how to practise all the mission objectives, bonus objectives and all achievements with phonation commentary from me.  I also include an image/map for each mission that shows you where primal items you lot need to selection upward or do in lodge to complete all the achievements/objectives in each mission.

Please note, through out my videos I skip most of the story cinematics and then I practise not spoil whatsoever stories for you while playing.

Annotation:   This guide used to be called " Joana'south Starcraft 2 Guide ", just I have since abandoned the grapheme name " Joana " and at present use my real gamer name (Furious Paul) for everything.  So if y'all see anything regarding the proper noun " Joana ", that's why.

Hither we go..

Mission 1 - Liberation Day

Liberation Day Map

Liberation Day Savage Difficulty Video - Time done:  three:39  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on brutal.  Completed "Raynor's Dorsum", which has you impale five enemy units with Raynor, and "Down with Mengsk", which has you kill every enemy unit on this mission.

Mission 2 - The Outlaws

The Outlaws Map

The Outlaws Savage Difficulty Video - Time done:  7:12  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on roughshod, including the achievement " Be Quick or Be Dead " which has you lot beat the mission nether 10 minutes.  Too completed "Cash Reward" achievement, which has y'all pick upwards all the resource pallet pickups.

Mission 3 - Naught Hour

Zero Hour Map

Goose egg Hour Brutal Difficulty Video - Fourth dimension done:  20:12  -  I did all mission objectives and I show you lot how to kill iv zerg hatcheries for the " The Best Defence force... " accomplishment. Notation:  I could not do "Hold the Line" accomplishment on Brutal, which has you prevent the zerg from killing i of your buildings.  They desire yous to exercise that achievement on normal difficulty, but if you lot follow the same procedures in this video y'all should be able to accomplish this achievement with no problems on normal or hard difficulty.

Annotation:   After this mission, In the Arsenal, I upgrade Combat Shield for marines (Gives +x hitpoints to marines), and Projectile Accelerator for bunkers.  Also notation that through out my guide, yous do non necessarily have to practise the same as me as far as upgrades and purchases, it'south simply what I feel is best for me while playing.  Merely I will nonetheless note downwards what I purchase through out the single player entrada.

Mission 4 - Boom And Grab

Smash And Grab Map

Blast And Catch Vicious Difficulty Video  - Time done:  14:46  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on roughshod, that includes beating this under 15 minutes for the " Hit & Run " achievement.

Notation: Later this mission I practice the post-obit upgrades and purchases:
MERCENARY:  I purchase the Hammer Securities.
Arsenal:  I upgrade the Neosteel Bunker (increases bunker capacity by 2).

Mission 5 - The Evacuation

The Evacuation Map

The Evacuation Brutal Difficulty Video  - Time done:  22:36  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on cruel, that includes not losing whatsoever ship truck or building for the "Sacrifice Nothing" and "Handled with Care" achievements, also collected all DNA Chrysalis and resources choice-ups.

NOTE: Afterward this mission I do the following upgrades and purchases:
MERCENARY: I purchase the Devil Dogs.
LABORATORY RESEARCH Console:  I research Shrike Turrets (for the Zerg Research).  I think having an automated turret for bunkers is better than simply a fleck more hitpoints.
Arsenal:  I upgrade the stabilizer Medpacks for the Medics.

Mission vi - The Devil's Playground

The Devil's Playground Map

The Devil's Playground Brutal Difficulty Video  - Time done:  22:38  -  I completed all mission goals and achievements on brutal, that includes killing the Brutalisk in the lava for the "Crimson Lobster" achievement, and locating all of Tosh's reapers for the "Reaper Human being" achievement.

Some TIPS for this mission:  There are four,600 worth of mineral choice-ups on this mission, which is over one-half of the mission objective, which can help yous consummate this mission MUCH quicker!  And don't worry almost mining gas at all on this mission, you will find plenty gas with gas pallet pick-ups.

Note: After this mission I practice the post-obit upgrades and purchases:
ARMORY:  I upgrade Advanced Medic Facilities (For medics).

Mission 7 - Welcome to the Jungle

Welcome to the Jungle Map

Welcome to the Jungle Roughshod Difficulty Video - Time done:  30:27  -  This was the hardest Barbarous mission all the same!  I couldn't even come close to achieving the later ii achievements on Brutal, all the same I was able to practise the showtime achievement (completing all the mission objectives).

NOTE: Subsequently this mission I do the following upgrades and purchases:
MERCENARY: I purchase Spartan Company.
LABORATORY Research Console:  I upgrade Ultra Capacitors for the Protoss Research.
Armory:  I upgrade Multi-Lock Weapons Organisation (for Goliaths).

Mission 8 - The Great Train Robbery

The Great Train Robbery Map

The Great Train Robbery Brutal Difficulty Video - Time washed:  twenty:52  -  Accomplished everything on brutal!  Did all 3 achievements, I killed the Marauder Kill Team for the "Bully the Bullies" accomplishment, didn't let a railroad train pass for the "Silver Streak" achievement, and did all mission objectives.

Note: After this mission I do the following upgrades and purchases:
LABORATORY Research Console:  I research Planetary Fortress for the Zerg research.
ARMORY:  I upgrade Shaped Hull (for diamondbacks).

Mission nine - Cutthroat

Cutthroat Map

Cutthroat Brutal Difficulty Video - Time done:  xv:56  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on barbarous.  I killed 25+ units with vulture mines for the "Minesweeper" accomplishment, and didn't railroad train any SCVs for the "Solitaire" achievement.

NOTE: Afterwards this mission I do the post-obit upgrades and purchases:
LABORATORY Research Console:  I research Orbital Depots (for the protoss inquiry).
ARMORY:  I upgrade Dual-Fusion Welders (For SCVs).

Mission 10 - Outbreak

Outbreak Map

Outbreak Brutal Difficulty Video - Time washed:  29:32  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on brutal.  I killed xv+ structures at dark for the "Ground forces of Darkness" achievement, and I completed the mission before the fifth night for the "28 Minutes Later" achievement!

NOTE: Afterward this mission I do the following upgrades and purchases:
ARMORY:  I research Stimpacks (for Marines), and Advanced Construction (for SCVs).

Mission 11 - Breakout

Breakout Map

Breakout Brutal Difficulty Video - Fourth dimension done:  21:l  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on brutal.  I did the mission well under 25 minutes for the "Jailhouse Rock" achievement, and Tosh never went below 100 health for the "Cool Hand Tosh" achievement!

Annotation: After this mission I exercise the following upgrades and purchases:
Armory:  I upgrade Ares-Class Targeting System for Goliaths.

Mission 11b - Ghost of a Chance

Ghost of a Chance Map

Ghost of a Chance Brutal Difficulty Video - Time done:  11:38  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on brutal.  I killed 15+ units with dominated units for the "Dominate Tricks" accomplishment, and also killed every enemy unit on this mission for the "Total Protonic Reversal" achievement.

NOTE:  This is the alternative mission to Breakout, and it can be skipped if you like.

Tip:  I beat the mission very quickly, so watch the video very carefully considering there are a lot of little details I exercise everywhere!

Notation: Subsequently this mission I do the following upgrades and purchases:
ARMORY:  I upgrade Psionic Lash for Spectres.

Mission 12 - The Dig

The Dig Map

The Dig Savage Difficulty Video - Time done:  43:54  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on brutal.  I killed twenty+ protoss units with the light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation drill for the "Drill Hard" achievement, and destroyed 50 protoss structures for the "Yippee-ki-yay..." accomplishment.

Note:  Its important that we do The Dig mission first before Engine of Destruction mission, considering the Engine of Devastation mission is very difficult to practice on brutal difficulty, and The Dig is rather simple on savage.  This way, we will be able to take vikings, science vessels and more than upgrades to be prepared for the Engine of Devastation mission later on.

The only bad office about that, is it's going to be a tad bit harder to get the "Yippee-ki-yay..." accomplishment on The Dig mission without vikings, but with flying raxes it tin be done, and information technology'south non that difficult, only scout the video and you lot will see.

NOTE: After this mission I do the following upgrades and purchases:
MERCENARY: I purchase Siege Breakers.
ARMORY:  I purchase Orbital Command (For Terran Buildings).

Mission 13 - Whispers of Doom

Whispers of Doom Map

Whispers of Doom Roughshod Difficulty Video - Time done:  eighteen:fifteen  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on fell.  I made sure Zeratul did not suffer whatever life damage for the "Just a Mankind Wound" achievement.  And I past the mission with 3 or more stalkers for the "Stalker Delight" accomplishment, in fact I did not lose any stalkers the entire mission!

Notation: Later on this mission I do the following upgrades and purchases:
LABORATORY RESEARCH Console:  I research Hercules (for the zerg research), and I research Automated Refinery (for the Protoss research).

Mission 14 - A Sinister Turn

A Sinister Turn Map

A Sinister Turn Brutal Difficulty Video - Time washed:  24:42  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on cruel.  I killed all protoss units and structures for the "Out of Justice" accomplishment, and I beat this less than 25 minutes for the "Maar-ked for Expiry" accomplishment.

NOTE: Afterward this mission I practise the following upgrades and purchases:
LABORATORY RESEARCH CONSOLE:  I research Regenerative Bio-Steel (for zerg research).

Mission fifteen - Echoes of the Time to come

Echoes of the Future Map

Echoes of the Futurity Brutal Difficulty Video - Time done:  11:56  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on brutal.  I killed 50 zerg units for the "Army of One" Achievement, and I vanquish this under 20 minutes for the "Overmind Dead Torso" achievement.

Echoes of the Hereafter Brutal Difficulty Speed Run Video - Time done:  3:53  -  This is a speed run through this mission on brutal difficulty beating it ASAP (but skipping achievements).

Note: After this mission I exercise the following upgrades and purchases:
LABORATORY Research CONSOLE:  I research Science Vessel (for protoss inquiry). The Science Vessel is awesome because it's like medics for your vehicle units, which is the master reason why I inquiry this over than the Raven.

Mission 16 - In Utter Darkness

In Utter Darkness Map

In Utter Darkness Brutal Difficulty Video - Fourth dimension done:  42:16  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on brutal.  I killed an additional 750+ zerg units for both the "Semi-Glorious" accomplishment and the "Blaze of Glory" achievement.  I really concluded up killing 3,499 zerg units on vicious!  Tin y'all practice better than that?

Here are some tips for this mission:

  • There is a potential expansion base you tin become in the top left, but from my experience information technology is easier to simply avert it all together. It tin exist used to get together gas/minerals faster, just I find that the mission was simply easier to accomplish avoiding the expansion.
  • It's important to always have 8-12 Phoenixes at all times so you tin can use the gravitation power to axle upward the hybrids, making sure you do this constantly through out the mission will make this mission MUCH easier.
  • Retrieve Zeratul has the Void Prism ability, which tin be used on overseers, ultralisks, or even the hybrids to help slow the enemy down.
  • Use Dark Templar for the offset one-half of the mission! The zerg will generally not start getting overseers until later in the mission, and the dark templar can do massive amounts of damage for awhile without beingness detected at all.
  • You should also get a good handful of colossi early on on with a few immortals. In one case you are able to get carriers, simply only build them for the rest of the mission.
  • Upgrade protoss shields all the way, along with your air weapons and armor all the way. Y'all don't take to worry and so much most ground weapons and armor, since yous will be using by and large carriers for most of the mission.
  • Recollect to have your carriers have the machine-build on for their interceptors.
  • Merely as a reference, you can try this mission with the later one-half with mass void-rays/colossi, or colossi/phoenix combo, simply with mass carriers I was able to last the longest getting the near kills with that strategy, and it'south the one I recommend doing.

Notation: After this mission I do the post-obit upgrades and purchases:
LABORATORY RESEARCH Console:  I research Psi Disrupter (for the zerg research).

Mission 17 - Haven's Autumn

Haven's Fall Map

Oasis's Fall Cruel Difficulty Video - Time washed:  xix:02  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on brutal.  I made sure all 5 settlements were protected to become both of the achievements:  "Outpatient" and "Firm Call".

Notation:  In order to do this mission y'all must chose Purify the Colony, when you see this screen.  The reason why I chose this over the other one (Safe Haven) is because we will become the terminal protoss inquiry points needed to get the final protoss tech in the lab enquiry panel.

Tip:  When the settlements get-go to get infested just wing a fleet of vikings in to kill all the air units around information technology, and so state to impale the ground units along with the structures, y'all'll see how I do that in the video.

Annotation: After this mission I practice the following upgrades and purchases:
MERCENARY: I buy Hel's Angels.
LABORATORY Research Console:  I inquiry Tech Reactor (for the protoss enquiry).
Arsenal:  I purchase Maelstrom Rounds (for Siege Tanks).

Mission 17b - Safe Haven

Safe Haven Map

Safe Haven Brutal Difficulty Video - Time done:  13:53  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on roughshod.  I fabricated sure that at least 3 colony outposts were protected to get both of the achievements:  "Y'all Shall Non Pass" and "My Precious!"

NOTE:  In order to practice this mission you must chose Protect the Colony, when you see this screen.  Safety Haven is the alternative mission to Haven's Fall.  It is entirely optional to do, and can exist washed past going to the Span console, however you will not be awarded any research points or credit (if you've already done Oasis's Autumn).  I volition put it in my guide for reference purposes.  Past doing this mission yous can unlock the Dr. Ariel Hanson portrait.

Tip:  There is a total of 5 colony outpost, and you can let the Purifier Mothership wipe out 2 colony outposts, merely you will have to endeavor and save the rest of them (three) in order to become all the achievements in one go.

Mission 18 - Engine of Devastation

Engine of Destruction Map

Engine of Destruction Roughshod Difficulty Video - Fourth dimension washed:  22:40  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on brutal.  I killed the Loki for the "Kicking Asgard" achievement, and I didn't let the Odin drop below thirty% of its total health for the "Ragnarok & Coil" accomplishment.

Tip:  Recall you can drop downwardly MULEs to repair the Odin, and Science Vessels tin repair it also.

Note: After this mission I do the post-obit upgrades and purchases:
ARMORY:  I purchase Ripwave Missles and Phobos-Class Weapons System (for Vikings).

Mission nineteen - Media Blitz

Media Blitz Map

Media Blitz Savage Difficulty Video - Fourth dimension done:  xix:31  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on brutal.  I did the "Seek & Destroy" achievement during the sneak assault which has you lot kill a barracks, manufactory, and a starport.  I besides did this under 20 minutes for the "Blitzkrieg" achievement, and doing it on brutal wasn't easy!  And I besides show you how to reveal the secret mission in this video!

Tip:  Proceed dropping down MULEs to repair the Odin.  If your playing on brutal, the enemy will target the MULEs get-go, so y'all will have to exercise it when yous are out of combat.

NOTE: Afterward this mission I do the following upgrades and purchases:
ARMORY:  I purchase Hellstorm Batteries and Titanium Housing (for missle turrets).

Mission twenty - Piercing The Shroud (secret mission)

Piercing The Shroud Map

Piercing The Shroud Brutal Difficulty Video - Time done:  9:29  -  Speed Run!  Completed all mission goals and achievements on vicious in less than 10 minutes.  I plant and collected all 13 weapon pickups to go the "Lock and Load" achievement and I killed the Brutalisk without losing a unit of measurement to it for the "Not So Brutalisk" achievement.

Tip: About the Warbot:
Missiles - is skillful for killing armored vehicle units such as the tanks and vikings but are deadening at killing the lite units like marines/medics.  If you choose missiles just apply focus burn down to kill the tanks/vikings and ignore the marines/medics/marauders.
Napalm - is expert at killing the light units like marines and medics but is horrible for killing the armored vehicles such equally tanks/vikings.  I think napalm is the worst choice to option.
Cannons - is equally good at killing both the light units and armored vehicles and is what I recommend to pick for it.  Just retrieve to throw a few grenades, ane at the marines/medics and i at the tanks/vikings.

Annotation: Later on this mission I do the following upgrades and purchases:
ARMORY:  I purchase Burn down-Suppression System for Terran Buildings.

Mission 21 - The Moebius Factor

The Moebius Factor Map

The Moebius Factor Brutal Difficulty Video - Time done:  12:16  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on savage.  I located all of the Moebius survivors for the "Alive Inside!" achievement, and completed the mission before Kerrigan destroyed 6 Abased Structures for the "Hard Core" achievement.

Tip:  If you follow the path I outlined in the prototype above, you should be able to consummate this mission quickly and safely while doing all of the achievements.

Tip:  Using the Hercules transports over the medivacs works more efficiently in this mission.

Annotation: Later this mission I do the post-obit upgrades and purchases:
ARMORY:  I purchase Shaped Blast for Siege Tanks.

Mission 22 - Supernova

Supernova Map

Supernova Brutal Difficulty Video - Time done:  one 3:42  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on fell.  I didn't let a unit dice to the wall of fire for the "Cool Running" achievement, and I killed 75+ units/structures with cloaked banshees for the "Shock 'due north' Awe" achievement.

Supernova Brutal Difficulty Speed Run Video - Fourth dimension done: five:38  -  This is a speed run through this mission on brutal difficulty beating it ASAP (but skipping achievements).

Tip:  You lot can easily beat this mission by simply going mass banshees, and Hel's Angels from the mercenary building, along with a few scientific discipline vessels in the mix for healing.

Tip:  To get the 4th relic, you can use a scanner sweeper to reveal the area, then call downward a MULE to pick upwards the relic.

NOTE: After this mission I practise the following upgrades and purchases:
MERCENARY:  I purchase Sunset Wings.
Armory:  I purchase Shockwave Missile Battery for Banshees.

Mission 23 - Maw of the Void

Maw of the Void Map

Maw of the Void Brutal Difficulty Video - Fourth dimension done:  24:ten  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on savage.  I destroyed all 8 Rip-Field Generators for the "I accept the Power" achievement, and completed the mission without losing a unit inside the Rip-Field for the "Master of the Universe" accomplishment.

Here are some tips for this mission:

  • Units inside the rip-field volition drain their life slowly, still units with a lot of hitpoints (like battlecruisers) will take plenty of life to handle the tiresome drain. But small units like SCVs, marines, or even like vikings etc.. volition drain their life much quicker in the rip-field.
  • For the "Master of the Universe" accomplishment, you will only lose units in the rip-field if the rip-field itself does the concluding blow to the unit (instead of beingness killed by another enemy unit).
  • Use your dark templar to kill enemies inside the rip-field (dark templar are not effected by the rip-field), while your battlecruisers are existence healed outside of the rip-field. You need to scout out for photon cannons. You can use my image to encounter where all the photon cannons are at.
  • Utilise a viking to fly around and to pick upwards all the resource pick-ups that are around the map.
  • When attacking carriers, employ focus burn down and kill the carriers themselves, otherwise your battlecruisers volition attack the interceptors (which is less efficient).
  • When playing I recommend having a command group just for your nighttime templar, some other ane for just your battlecruisers, another 1 for your battlecruisers and your science vessels, and another i for a viking that picks upwardly all the resources pick-ups.
  • Use the Yamato cannon to kill carriers, voidrays, and photon cannons.
  • When you see the mothership, either effort to avoid it altogether or quickly yamato it so it goes abroad, only don't try to attack it with your regular attacks, you will take to much damage. If information technology uses a vortex on your regular army, just let the residuum of your army fly into it to be safe temporarily.
  • Y'all can utilize your dark templar to kill the final rip-field generators on the left side of the map, only sentry out for photon cannons and observers.
  • Try to have your science vessels stay out of the rip-field (by using the hold position) so they salve energy on healing.

Annotation: After this mission I exercise the post-obit upgrades and purchases:
MERCENARY:  I purchase Jackson'southward Revenge.

Mission 24 - The Gates of Hell

The Gates of Hell Map

The Gates of Hell Brutal Difficulty Video - Time done:  16:59  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on roughshod.  I destroyed all half-dozen Spore Cannons for "The Big Bang Cannon" accomplishment, and I rescued all 10 drop-pods of dominion troops for the "Rule Roundup" achievement.

Here are some tips for this mission:

  • The easiest manner to practice this mission is to follow my image to encounter where each drop-pod volition state so y'all know exactly where to be at all times during this mission.
  • Once killed, each Spore Cannon drops a gas pallet to pick up.
  • To aid obtain the Dominion Roundup achievement, you can phone call downwards MULEs on them to obtain the concluding few drib pods that come up down in pairs.
  • Don't worry about expanding at the south-east expansion site, you will have plenty of fourth dimension/resources to exercise this mission without information technology.

Note: After this mission I practice the following upgrades and purchases:
Nothing to purchase later this mission.

Mission 25 - Belly of the Beast

Belly of the Beast Map

Belly of the Beast Cruel Difficulty Video - Fourth dimension done:  18:59  -  Speed Run - Completed all mission goals and achievements on barbarous.  I completed the mission without letting a hero become Incapacitated for the "Unbreakable" achievement, and I got 52 kills with one Penetrator shot for the "One Shot, Fifty Kills!" accomplishment.

NOTE:  In gild to practice this mission you must chose Sabotage Tunnels, when you see this screen.  This volition offset Belly of the Brute and will crusade the final mission (All In) to practise mostly air attacks and inappreciably no ground attacks.

Annotation: After this mission I exercise the following upgrades and purchases:
Cypher to purchase after this mission.

Mission 25b - Shatter the Sky

Shatter the Sky Map

Shatter the Sky Vicious Difficulty Video - Time washed:  13:59  -  Completed all mission goals and achievements on fell.  I didn't let a unit die to a platform explosion for the "Sabotage Human" achievement, and I completed the mission well under 25 minutes for the "Speed Too!" achievement.

Note:  In order to do this mission you must chose Attack Platform, when y'all see this screen.  This will start Shatter The Sky and will cause the final mission (All In) to do mostly ground attacks and hardly no air attacks.

Note:

Later on this mission I practice the following upgrades and purchases:
Nothing to purchase after this mission.

Mission 26 - All In (Non Bachelor Right At present!)

Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty

Tunnels Or Platform Starcraft 2,

Source: https://www.furiouspaul.com/pc/starcraft2/

Posted by: ballardwomed1977.blogspot.com

0 Response to "Tunnels Or Platform Starcraft 2"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel