banner



Sapphire Hd 7870 Dual X Oc

  1. Rabataj

    Rabataj New Fellow member

    Letters:
    iii
    Likes Received:
    0
    GPU:
    Hi everyone,

    I hope i'm not posting in the wrong section, I just take a quick question to throw !!

    I want to upgrade my GPU and I ordered a Sapphire 7870 today (come across title for exact model). I've been browsing the Internet and now I'yard wondering, should I cancel my gild and notice something else ? Or are the 7XXX serial issues stock-still now (I actually don't want to get black screens/crashes all the fourth dimension and go through the RMA procedure).

    And so are all the newly congenital 7XXX safe for use or still totally unstable and filled with crappy components ? Especially that Sapphire i I'm looking forrad to using :p, it looks similar a brute but if I can't use it decently and get crashes all the time, I'd rather club smthing else (Nvidia ?).

    Thanks very much for your help !!

  2. How-do-you-do, you just wait for the new amd series as they are just around the corner.

    My 7850 2gb 1270mhz does not have whatsoever event. Information technology'southward a Powercolor v2 with the asus top v2 bios, i flashed the bios to unlock the voltage to i.3v.

    Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  3. Rabataj

    Rabataj New Member

    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    GPU:
    The new series is probably not gonna fit in my upkeep, I got that Sapphire one for 170$, pretty crawly toll to specs ratio IMO
  4. Where are you located?Can you wait for the new series?All the prices will drib a chip if y'all have a flake more than patience.

  5. Rabataj

    Rabataj New Fellow member

    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    GPU:
    Well I'thousand in French republic but I want to alter my GPU real presently because the 4870 vapor-X i'm using is getting kinda erstwhile :)
  6. The best fourth dimension to buy a graphics card will be when BF4 or GTA 5 are released.

    Anyhow, i could sell you my 7850 2gb if yous want and really need a card right now as i am from Europe as well so no extra taxes and you would pay a chip less.

    Final edited: Sep 21, 2013

Share This Page


Sapphire Hd 7870 Dual X Oc,

Source: https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/sapphire-hd-7870-2gb-dual-x-oc.381621/

Posted by: ballardwomed1977.blogspot.com

0 Response to "Sapphire Hd 7870 Dual X Oc"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel